Brasilien Adventure High safety standards, professional – you can rely on us!
Safety comes first, for our clients and everyone involved in the excursions we offer
- Brasilien Adventure only works with qualified guides
- All the guides are certified in first-aid.
- The guides always carry a first-aid kit.
- Traveling by car everyone has to use their seat belt. For smaller children we provide the right safety seats according to their age and size.
- For each excursion we contract an insurance for all the participants, incl. the tour guides.
- Weather conditions might change rapidly – We won’t send you out onto an excursion if the weather conditions doesn’t allow it. In this case we would offer you an alternative program or cancel the tour - we won’t put you at risk.
Treks, hikes into remote areas
- On excursions into remote areas we always supply the guides with a satellite based rescue system.
- On excursion where we travel by boat (canoe, SUP, etc.) we always supply a life jacket. We also have life jackets for children available.
We are here for you – we organize all the excursions according to your physical condition and preference. We want you to really experience the beauty of the Chapada Diamantina and when you leave, take a big smile back home.
With more than 20 years experience in international tourism, following international standards, we offer to our guests the best experience possible – this is Swiss quality!